Serve More Clients, Increase Productivity & Make More Money
We are Passionate about Marketing, Technology & Productivity
At TaskTeam, we stay abreast of leading-edge software and apps for digital marketing processes, productivity, and design. Our extensive experience with WordPress, Squarespace, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Photoshop, Canva, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Hootsuite, Buffer, Later, TypeForm, JotForms, Wistia, Boomerang, Google Drive, Dropbox, Wunderlist, just to name a few, allows us to:
- Provide personalized virtual support for multiple clients ranging from small business owners to large marketing agencies
- Optimize social media profiles with custom content, graphics, logos and client applicable subjects
- Edit audio, video, and image content with Adobe Creative Suite
- Automate marketing efforts by incorporating high tech solutions for better results
- Utilize cutting edge technology to assist our clients in getting projects completed professionally, effectively, and efficiently
- Help our clients implement efficient processes and procedures for personnel or company-wide task management
- Be the leader in the MarTech industry by learning new software, processes and productivity programs to provide personalized support to meet our clients’ specific marketing and technology needs
Ready to delegate time-consuming and out-of-your-comfort-zone tasks to the experts? Find Out If We’re A Good Fit!
Setup & Design
Establish new online profiles, pages, and tools to make a great first impression with your clients and visitors.
Take advantage of all of the efficient and time-saving features of your online platforms to add hours back to your week and drive even more success.
Ensure that all of your tools are integrated seamlessly to make your online user experience easy to navigate and unforgettable.
If you are excited to finally get skilled help for your business, then you’re in the right place! Fill out an application so we can explore an opportunity together.
About Tammy Hawkins
Tammy Hawkins is a technology enthusiast and marketing and productivity expert with an eye for design. For over a decade, her company has served over 250 businesses with over 5,000 projects using her technical know-how and troubleshooting skills that produce measurable results and reduces stress, worry, and burnout in her clients. Tammy has been featured in David Allen’s, Getting Things Done newsletter and as a guest as a productivity expert on The Marketing Podcast for Financial Advisors. She is also a proud member of Women Who Code.
With her passion for helping small business owners grow and scale, Tammy founded TaskTeam after noticing a pressing need in working with her clients. While smart and successful, they were also energy depleted and time deprived which kept them from learning (and implementing) the marketing and technology solutions that would drive their business forward quickly and seamlessly. They knew what they needed to do; they simply didn’t have the time, energy or know-how to get it done. That’s where TaskTeam comes in ready to help!
While Tammy is devoted to her business and her clients’ success, her greater mission and purpose is to serve and support organizations and charities that do good in the world. She contributes and endorses Doctors Without Borders to ensure people around the world receive life-saving healthcare. She also currently serves on the board for the San Diego Chapter of the Foundation Fighting Blindness.
Tammy lives in sunny San Diego with her husband, their two spirited children, two cats, and lots of plants.